The chemical structure of Trenbolin (flacon) or Trenbolone resembles one of the most popular compounds, belonging to the group of steroids with anabolic and androgenic activity. Simply put, trenbolone is similar to nandrolone, since both belong to the class 19-nor steroids. In contrast to nandrolone, trenbolone provides a set of lean muscle mass, differing quality without unnecessary fluid retention or fat deposition.
Effects of Trenbolin (flacon)
- Increases muscle mass (up to 10 kg for an 8 week cycle of Trenbolin (flacon))
- Improves strength performance
- Affects the increase in the level of insulin-like growth factor (aka IGF or somatomedin) by 200%
- Promotes fat burning, both independently and by stimulating the secretion of IGF
- Increases libido for the duration of the cycle, provides a significant drop after the cycle (if gonadotropin and nolvadex are not used, PCT (post-cycle therapy with tamoxifen (or its analogues, for example, toremifene or clomiphene citrate) and gonadotropin after the cycle of trenbolone is obligatory)
- Lowers cortisol
In the case of work on the physique, the recommended dosage is 150-300 mg per week (divided into several doses throughout the week), 6-8 weeks in a row. This is quite enough to increase strength and dry weight, but the risk of side effects remains low.
Trenbolin (flacon) side effects
Although the drug suppresses the production of endogenous testosterone, it is not as strong as the same nandrolone or testosterone. Therefore, it is used for short cycles of 2-4 weeks. Sometimes it may face the effect of Trenbolin (flacon) cough, but this phenomenon is short-lived and does not entail anything bad.
There are no reviews yet.